View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 07:47 PM   #6
bigal_250

Car: 2001 Astina SP20
It occurs to me now, I don't actually have a lot of photos that aren't in my back yard, normally too busy driving when I'm at the track. If I find some more, I'll throw them in at some point.

Second qtr 2017, we competed with the rest of our team in the CAMS Club Challenge hillclimb at Collingrove, and placed 6th of 16, not a bad effort. The next day I was back at Mallala, at the next Modern Reg meeting (now running the AR-1s) and I reckon I did ok.

I'd say the AR-1s have been good for about 2 seconds faster per lap.

Another quick shot out and about.

I had a go at clearing up the foggy headlights, and I've stuck some yellow film over the foglights. It's a requirement at CAMS events to have some sort of covering over all forward facing glass (exc. windscreen), so I figured I may as well use the excuse to get a little more JDM. :P

I also bought a Velo GP-90 bucket seat, colour matched (of course), which still needs to go in, once I figure out how to get it low enough in the car (read, get one of my engineer mates to figure it out) It'll end up in there one day, but the standard SP20 seats are pretty good on their own. I do also run a 6-point FIA harness which helps immeasurably.

A proud member of the Scout Motorsport Club SA.
http://motorsport.sa.scouts.com.au/
bigal_250 is offline   Reply With Quote