Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 16-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #101
mrfamilia

Car: familia
this is pictures of my candy red familia gtr. it two has the factory complance plate screwed as well!. also this car does not have any australian vin 17 digit number issued. its registered to the overseas bg8z. so its registered to the factory vin number, how? you may ask, it was imported in 1996. and i wrote to the rta head office then to give it special approval due to no familias in australia existing then. there was no compliance then or anything. so the rta stamped a complance date on top of the overseas compliance and added my car to the wovr system so all states can see the original vin number, any other familia jdm vin won't be reconised by the wovr system nor by the rta. but again with all imports, i know exactly how to register them, i have strong knowledge with familias and always solve problems. see here.

if i told you all that my gtr familia was registered to the overseas vin instead of the aussie 17 digit vin, you lot would of said bull****. but i provide photos for fact proof.

i honestly are not trying to cause trouble, i'm just trying to iron out the rumours and show factual information.

maybe someday someone else who gets stuck with a import can look on this page to learn a thing or two.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #102
phildough
Banned

Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfamilia View Post
cause you inspected my car! didn't you., if you speak to people like fosgate he could tell you that its impossible to convert a front wheel drive to 4wd. so what your trying to say is that 8 years ago someone prior to me tryed to do a number, really, your not to bright if you think that. it has the factory overseas vin, it has the factory overseas compliance, the factory 4wd system., the factory abs brakes,power windows everything that comes with the factory bg8r. and the australian one has a completely different body, if i was to import a bg8r and number it, i would use the aussie compliance plate and the aussie vin number and put that on top of the factory vin number, so what ever your saying about my car is only to provoke bull****, cause you are not as bright in the security section of vehicle identification, thats what the cops and rta are for. you telling me your more knowledgeable than that. im happy to take the car to the police and rta for verification, because there is nothing dodgy about it, and im also happy to take it to a nrma panel beater for a 4wd pan inspection to verify that this car is completely original and nothing has been cut and shut. so please spare me your misleading bull**** claims. oh and if you check every single familia in australia you will find the overseas compliance is SCREWED ON . THIS IS A MAZDA THING. im sorry if you didn't know this but before speaking do your research!

I used to own a GT Familia and its Bull**** compliance plates are screwed on mate. Maybe in Australia they are on dodgy rebuilds
People do it after the car has been complianced to make it look more like the original car.
I used to have a familia GT and its plates were rivited on just like every other car i have ever seen
Can someone else here other than you or roger please show me a car thats legit with screwed on vin plates.
Its the law and its that way world wide to stop people from tampering.
Also why is your vin plate dented and why is it bent.
Looks like its been removed to me.
Sorry but its my honest opinion.
We all already know your car isn't what you claim it to be.
Anyone who knows there Familias knows this.
It sounds like you didn't buy what you thought you did.
Sorry mate but I was interested in your car but now after your pathetic carry on I know no one on here or who reads this forum will buy your bitsa car.
Also why is your Vin number not mentioned anywhere on the paperwork you provided.

And dont say its not impossible to convert a FWD to AWD as my mate has an FWD Mitsubishi Lancer GLi that has had all parts transferred into it including the 4WD driveline, Japanese glass the whole lot.
It was also rewelded to be stronger than a Evo III.
So its now a Evo III or as close as its possible to getting one.
And from the papers you have provided it looks like it was done at the same place my mates car was.
Alot of cars were done just before Victoria changed its laws.

Its just that way too many things about your car do not make sense.

But I will leave you and your car alone
Good luck trying to sell it.
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #103
mrfamilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
Hey mrfamilia.

See again I am not doubting it is a real BG8R. It obviously is an Import.
All I am Questioning is its advertised build date of 95
As far as I know the Australian delivered 323 sedan has a different floor pan and it can't take the 4WD without modification.
oh yeah GTX Familias are not an MPS so why the badges or stickers
listen flyblown i wasn't trying to flame you, i wanted to understand how you managed to obtain the factory information vin numbers, thats all. cause short of having overseas contacts in high places i didn't see it possible. thats why i gave you a example. it wasn't to say you actually broke in., it was for you to explain how to manage to obtain this information, because many people here can't get to it.

wether this car was imported with the engine out and reassembled here, or it was imported via the grey zone and they didn't finish the compliance still doesn't make a difference.

you do acknowledge that this is infact a import and not a australian car,
if you do know about imports please help me comfirm these facts.

1. please tell all the non believers that import compliance plates on familias are screw
2. please tell how replacing the floor pan, firewall, rear rails for the rear diff is next to impossible. and that this car is a genuine familia.
3. please tell people how that when a car is issued a 17 digit vin number in australia it can be issued via police, rta, queensland transport, vicroads. and all states issue it in many different ways.
4. please tell people how now that this car is issued with a australian vin that it can be registered in any state without any issue.

i appreciate your help if you truly do know about familia's cause the last thing i hate is people that make up myths.
Old 16-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #104
mrfamilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
I used to own a GT Familia and its Bull**** compliance plates are screwed on mate. Maybe in Australia they are on dodgy rebuilds
People do it after the car has been complianced to make it look more like the original car.
I used to have a familia GT and its plates were rivited on just like every other car i have ever seen
Can someone else here other than you or roger please show me a car thats legit with screwed on vin plates.
Its the law and its that way world wide to stop people from tampering.
Also why is your vin plate dented and why is it bent.
Looks like its been removed to me.
Sorry but its my honest opinion.
We all already know your car isn't what you claim it to be.
Anyone who knows there Familias knows this.
It sounds like you didn't buy what you thought you did.
Sorry mate but I was interested in your car but now after your pathetic carry on I know no one on here or who reads this forum will buy your bitsa car.
Also why is your Vin number not mentioned anywhere on the paperwork you provided.

And dont say its not impossible to convert a FWD to AWD as my mate has an FWD Mitsubishi Lancer GLi that has had all parts transferred into it including the 4WD driveline, Japanese glass the whole lot.
It was also rewelded to be stronger than a Evo III.
So its now a Evo III or as close as its possible to getting one.
And from the papers you have provided it looks like it was done at the same place my mates car was.
Alot of cars were done just before Victoria changed its laws.

Its just that way too many things about your car do not make sense.

But I will leave you and your car alone
Good luck trying to sell it.

familia gt? sorry im talking about the bg8z or bg8r -= gtx or gtr not the 88 bf. all bg8z have screws holding the factory plate. call the 14 familia people on carsales to comfirm this.

second Mitsubishi's have completely different chassis, some cars like n14 pulsars and Mitsubishi's are easy to convert. i know of many people who got the gtir n14 and converted there standard sss n14 with 4wd running gear as its easy. but i've taken my ke front wheel drive laser and showed my panel beater the 4wd tx3 and my front wheel driver version as many years ago i wanted to convert the front wheel drive one. he said its impossible, not only is the floor pan different. the chassis rails that run throughout the car are different, the rear boot is different. the height is different, the firewall is different, short from removing the roof everything 4wd is different is to the front wheel drive. so its not easy and next to impossible. and i've never seen anyone on this forum or on fl.com or on ozmazda.com have converted any car to 4wd. infact i've never seen one in the world so if you can point me in the way where someone has done it with a mazda. please show me cause i don't want to be the Jesus miracle boy.

i don't know what your end game is and why you are attempting to defame my car in order to get it cheaper or whatever but its not working, i've offered to do full inspections via nrma and police to distance my self from your myths, so anyone that is truly interested in the car would obviously do this and find out that your talking nothing but bull****.
Old 16-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #105
phildough
Banned

Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Quote:
familia gt? sorry im talking about the bg8z or bg8r -=
Just so you know I had a BG8S 1.8 GT FWD.
And I used to own a 88 GTAe as well.

Also I wouldn't buy your GTX if you gave it to me now.
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #106
NewGTXowner
Banned

Car: GTX
Mr familai, no matter what kind of speculation these people have they will not accept the facts.

Look at me, i recently bought a Mazda GTX on ebay for $5500 and everybody here has stated that its a lemon, it has this problem and that. No matter how i explained (as the new owner), they still did not listen to my confirmation on how they were wrong speculating about my GTX.

None of the issues they highlighted is true.
NewGTXowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #107
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
Quote:
mate im all about facts. anyone who owns a familia and is wanting to buy mine will see the factory compliance plates are screwed on and not rivet on. only plates in australia are riveted. lol im not mouthing off, im responding to the bull**** claims of converting a front wheel drive to 4wd. anyone who actually knows about these cars knows its impossible. i didn't come on here to advertise, regardless of my posts., i've came here to respond to the myths made up. i am not ranting., i sit here showing the truth by posting up pics, explaining everything that people don't understand, anyone who truly knows about imports and knows about familias will definitely agree with me, but i guess you lot don't have any familias otherwise someone here would prove me wrong about the compliance plate thing. i have two other familias as well, if you want i can post the compliance plate photos for them as well backing my claims. this kinda reminds me of the kkk. you know the hill-billies clans that only accept whats said in there tribes. no freedom of speech, no facts, if this was a 100 years ago and i was talking about electricity, you lot would of claimed im a witch.

i only provide truth & facts. don't disregard me as some time-wasting ranter., everyone has asked questions and i've answered them correctly. if we where in a court of law every single fact would be meet. if you think im selling a dodgy numbered car, why would i offer a police inspection, why would i say take me to the nrma to verify the body & numbers are original. ??? if you can't believe in the truth and facts. then there is nothing more i can do for you.
nothing is impossible mate..
wait a few months (early next year) and u will c my BA being converted to 4wd...

haha also a few more things
1 learn to not double post
2 good on you for assymilating your self more and more with rodger the dodger cordia every passing seccond.
3 i have been on here 2 and a bit years and i have never heard of u up untill few days ago, and since i heard of flyblown since he joined, going by ur screwy logic i beleive him over u
4 learn to read whole posts, he told u how he gets the vin numbers...
5 ur candy red familia has the plate screwed on cus it was REPAINTED and the dodgy painters didnt bother to rivet it back on..
6 im pretty sure u said on here u r just trying to sell ur car...
7 way to estimate the power... LOL it cannot be compared car to car.. ur mate can have double the power, if your gear, tyres (compound and or width) ur cars anti-squat, and ur final drives are even slightly different then u cant compare power..
8 the gtx had 117 kw stock at the fly not 134 (that wasnt even the gtr, it had 154, i have absolutly no idea where u got that number from)
9 seriusly man stop flaming ppl, i get it u love ur car, but take some dam criticisam like a man..

Last edited by 70NYD; 16-04-2010 at 02:56 PM.
70NYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #108
NewGTXowner
Banned

Car: GTX
Mrfamilia:

I indeed understand your curiosity in regards to FB's ability in getting a comprehensive analysis of a car by its numbers as demonstrated in this thread. You have said many times how he got the info etc.

As everybody knows, rebirthing of cars is a major criminal offence. So having said this, there is absolutely no way in hell anyone in the business would openenly explain to the world this activity. FB has the clearance to get the details from somewhere, who cares, its not like he is in the rebirthing trade, confessing what he can gain entry to.

Its like confessing to murder, who would be stipid enought to confess to it openly on the net etc, get the drift.

There is good news and bad news.

The good news is that a person doesnt have to pay someone to get a comprehensive history of a car, FB can give it to you for free.

The bad news is that there is something twisted with the history of your car. maybe you have not realised this when you bought it.

If your car has a JAP chassis number, that means it was from japan and is a import. If not, it isnt a import, thats my opinion.

Last edited by NewGTXowner; 16-04-2010 at 03:05 PM.
NewGTXowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #109
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

hahahaha OMFG now u even have rodger cordia flaming you
now THATS hillarious
and u ppl really need to learn to read between the lines..
also this is my beleif
if it was ever or is on the internet, ANYONE can access it.. problem is msot ppl dont know how to
Old 16-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #110
ur2ez

Car: none
Quote:
listen flyblown i wasn't trying to flame you, i wanted to understand how you managed to obtain the factory information vin numbers, thats all. cause short of having overseas contacts in high places i didn't see it possible. thats why i gave you a example. it wasn't to say you actually broke in., it was for you to explain how to manage to obtain this information, because many people here can't get to it.

wether this car was imported with the engine out and reassembled here, or it was imported via the grey zone and they didn't finish the compliance still doesn't make a difference.

you do acknowledge that this is infact a import and not a australian car,
if you do know about imports please help me comfirm these facts.

1. please tell all the non believers that import compliance plates on familias are screw
2. please tell how replacing the floor pan, firewall, rear rails for the rear diff is next to impossible. and that this car is a genuine familia.
3. please tell people how that when a car is issued a 17 digit vin number in australia it can be issued via police, rta, queensland transport, vicroads. and all states issue it in many different ways.
4. please tell people how now that this car is issued with a australian vin that it can be registered in any state without any issue.

i appreciate your help if you truly do know about familia's cause the last thing i hate is people that make up myths.
Think you've missed the point here.

Flyblown has never doubted the compliance, the fact it is a genuine GTX, the Australian VIN, even the JAP VIN... the only thing that has really been in question is the fact you are selling the car as a 95 Model GTX Sedan when really there are none in existence (or known existence unless post built to order)

Everything is pointing toward this being an earlier model genuine GTX sedan (see your pic of your JAP VIN) and then somewhere along the lines it has been marked as a 95 (possibly due to the VIC laws which have thus been changed (also refer to your Aus VIN which shows signs that it was a rebuild)

Sadly I am in the same and have thus lost interest in the car. Not to say this still isnt a very clean example of whatever year it may really be, as it is very clean and looks like it has been maintained well

Not to make jokes or anything but if you are able to make such an elaborate tale as to Flyblown's means of aquiring his information, surely you can somehow understand that maybe, just maybe this really is a case of mistaken identity and that the car you are trying to sell was not manufactured in Dec 1995 as your eBay advertisement suggests. I think that is a more plausible than a break and enter to steal database information - In short, is it that far fetched that your car ISN'T a 95?

FYI for others - I have owned a Familia GTR and my plates were riveted on
ur2ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #111
mrfamilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur2ez View Post
Think you've missed the point here.

Flyblown has never doubted the compliance, the fact it is a genuine GTX, the Australian VIN, even the JAP VIN... the only thing that has really been in question is the fact you are selling the car as a 95 Model GTX Sedan when really there are none in existence (or known existence unless post built to order)

Everything is pointing toward this being an earlier model genuine GTX sedan (see your pic of your JAP VIN) and then somewhere along the lines it has been marked as a 95 (possibly due to the VIC laws which have thus been changed (also refer to your Aus VIN which shows signs that it was a rebuild)

Sadly I am in the same and have thus lost interest in the car. Not to say this still isnt a very clean example of whatever year it may really be, as it is very clean and looks like it has been maintained well

Not to make jokes or anything but if you are able to make such an elaborate tale as to Flyblown's means of aquiring his information, surely you can somehow understand that maybe, just maybe this really is a case of mistaken identity and that the car you are trying to sell was not manufactured in Dec 1995 as your eBay advertisement suggests. I think that is a more plausible than a break and enter to steal database information - In short, is it that far fetched that your car ISN'T a 95?

FYI for others - I have owned a Familia GTR and my plates were riveted on
let me guess... does it happen to be a grey familia gtr...say way back in 2005. with the plates ur2ez

if your familia gtr jdm compliance plate is in fact riveted, please post up a picture to provide some truth to this.

Last edited by mrfamilia; 16-04-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 16-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #112
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

i seriusly think that factory vin plates HAVE to be riveted.. to prevent easy theft..
Old 16-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #113
mikey_something

Car: 1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Twin Turbo
this argument is going around in circles.
i vote everyone takes their proverbial cricket/soccer/foot ball and go home.

no ones going to win this fight.
mikey_something is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #114
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
^^ here here. I'm pouring a Coopers Red now. No preservatives or arsenic added to speed the fermenting time like Big Name brand a-holes. Naturally fermented in the bottle

Bugger argueing over GTR's. People. The truth! Don't buy the flamin thing. Jap cars don't go up in value. They go doooooown Look @ all the bargains can be had on good ol' EBay EVERY week man! Some may hold there prices but not many. Let's face it. Own the car you want to own.

All cars are pita's & cost you money to maintain Enjoy!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by NaughtyGT; 16-04-2010 at 06:09 PM.
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #115
mrfamilia

look i give up, its pointless trying to be a friend on these forums when you have hill-billies who run a cult in false beliefs, i've provide proof with information regarding my car, serurity checks, and i've meet many differnet standards that i didn't have to. i could of not posted my rego papers, blueslip etc. but i did. the car can be registered in any state and is a original jdm bg8r series 2 gtx. it has been issued a australian rebuilt vin number just like almost every import here which is issued with a 17 digit number, therefor it has no trouble being registered in any state. all bg8r/bg8z familia's have the factory fitted jdm compliance plate fitted with screws rather than rivets...regardless screws or rivets can be removed easily, it makes no difference in security as rivets are removed within 5 seconds with a drill bit, just as screws are screwed out. its a stupid point to be establishing, and if you look carefully you will notice no scratches/wear around the screw/compliance plate. thats because hill-billies didn't realise that this is original. its very clean with low kms, and the interior/exterior show this. most sellers would not explain every little detail and wouldn't go to the trouble i have dealing with you lot. this is my last post, and i don't care what you lot have to say, as you all are a joke. i honestly hope when you come to sell your car that someone targets you with piss-wanker examples. i've only provided facts and co-operated with this forum up till now. bottom line - you guys are a joke and i won't be selling my car to you lot. anyone from astinagt is not welcome buying my car and i will happy revoke my membership as this forum offers no facts but rather Hill-Billie shunning. the least the moderators could of done was to clear out the bull**** posted by morons. as i would expect the moderators to have some decent knowledge of this car. if this was on fl.com you would see people with way more knowledge asking questions that are actually valid rather than ranting on about stupid things.

this is my last post. i won't bother answering any more questions as i can see this gets me no where. talking to a plank of wood seems to have more of an iq then some of the members here.

BYE!
Old 16-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #116
RustyKaos

Car: 1998 BA 323 Astina Hardtop
Can we get this locked to stop further confusion?

Come challenge me. I dare ya.
RustyKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #117
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

mate the only point ever argued on here was that the car is not a 95..
go **** your self seriusly.. not one person i met on here in person (most of the ppl arguing with u) is stupid.. let alone a hill billy.
for a grownup u really do not know how to take criticism. u need to learn to deal with other humans, argumentativeness and curiosity is a trait that the 6sigma of all humans posses
i know u wont read this, i dont give a flaming **** in a bag

if u dont know what 6sigma is google it.. that way u will at least think u are smart
Old 16-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #118
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Actually, I know for a fact they would post something like this on fordlaser.com:

or
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #119
Flyblown

Car: 88 BF ss, Familia GTR ,KH laser sedan 1.6 4WD Auto
Look mr familia or maybe you should call your self Kid familia
As I said in all my posts I speak the truth to the best of the information that I am able to ascertain and will try to stop misinformation before it spreads to far.
I really don't like my name spoken in the same sentence as RODGER CORDIA so I am doing this for the truth not for you personally. your 4 points

1 Both my Familias have the Jap Vin plate screwed not rivited.
2 I have not doubted this Car is an import, only the build date of 95 you advertised it as
I believe it is a 91 BG8R and my JAP VIN check confirmed this, at least to me if not to you. To do all the firewall floorpan rear rails would be a pain in the arse but not impossible.
3 There is a link in one of my posts that totally explains all Australian VIN numbers
this information is written by the NRMA and so it is accurate and credible.
4 The information that I received from DOTARS was that this car would need a copy of its original import papers provided to a new state as its VIN contains the Victorian rebuild code, You are in NSW correct you own the car But even though you have a NSW blue slip you re registered this car for a year in Victoria. You should have put a Years NSW rego on it ,now that would prove what you are saying about it being able to be registered in a different state its no good me agreeing with you here cause we might both have been given the wrong information!! your paper work shows that this car has only ever been registered in Victoria.

oh just to finish off Jap Vin Codes for Familia GTR is BG8Z-3*****
the Jap vin code for a series 1 GTX is BG8Z-1*****
I would have a close look at your RED familias JAP vin code if I were you
See you later Im just of to the hills to play ma BANJO
Flyblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #120
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Hillbilly Jim approves of the banjo.

chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote