Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Your Rides/Project Worklog

Old 16-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #61
99BJAstina

Car: 1999 Mazda 323 BJ Astina
I agree with both comments, i think i might just wait and do it all at once once these tyres are worn out, how quickly due to camber ill be finding out soon. Then some 195/40's, a further pump and hopefully some loud music to deaden the sound of scrubbing, and it'll be time for another drop haha
99BJAstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #62
TheMAN

Car: .
I have a 2nd stock horn at the same place you do... I wired it up to work, many years ago... it's much louder this way, but now due to the intercooler under it, it's pushing the horn in a spot that prevents it from properly making noise... it never fitted right to begin with as it wasn't meant for it

the best place for the 2nd horn is the factory location behind the front bar on the passenger side... there is supposed to be a bracket used, but using one of the empty holes or using the earthing block spot below the headlight should work
Old 23-06-2014, 07:20 PM   #63
99BJAstina

Car: 1999 Mazda 323 BJ Astina
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMAN View Post
I have a 2nd stock horn at the same place you do... I wired it up to work, many years ago... it's much louder this way, but now due to the intercooler under it, it's pushing the horn in a spot that prevents it from properly making noise... it never fitted right to begin with as it wasn't meant for it

the best place for the 2nd horn is the factory location behind the front bar on the passenger side... there is supposed to be a bracket used, but using one of the empty holes or using the earthing block spot below the headlight should work
Cool, thanks for the tip! Well my second horn isn't actually wired up, I just did it for the look, rather than buying Hellatones or the like. Just something extra that cost me nothing

Don't suppose you have a comparison sound clip/video of 1 horn compared to the 2?? If it sounds much louder, it might give me something to do another weekend
99BJAstina is offline   Reply With Quote