Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Introduce yourself

Old 19-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #1
WillyyP

Car: 1994 Mazda 323 Astina
Cool Will ('94 BA Astina Hatch)

I joined this site awhile ago but never got the chance to introduce myself so I figured now was as good as time as any. I heard if this site after my mate told be about if but never really came on it as I was never really interested in astina's until he invited me along to a photo shoot/downshift meet early in the year when the NSW crew came up for a visit/cruise, after meeting everyone and seeing how friendly and fun they all were I became interested but it wasn't after I got to go for a ride in a couple cars (Derb and Clean_Cookie) that I really respected and liked them and got the idea of making a track car out of one.

I own a 1994 BA Astina Hatch

I bought this car off a mate since I desperately needed a car for work since my previous car was written off after an accident late January, it has had a fair bit of money spent on it fixing most if the car as the original owner seemed to have neglected her quite a bit. Recently it's had a new water pump, master and slave cylinder and an air conditioning condenser installed and the previous owner did a lot of other work to it also. The car only needs a few things left such as a new brake master and steering bushes, after that it will practically feel like a brand new car. The goal is to make it a daily-able track car, there's quite a few plans for the car and it will be a fun project.
WillyyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 19-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
ghetto3

Car: 97 ba 1.8 323
Hi mate, you certainly bumped into the right fellas there, to introduce you into the fold.
I,ve always been impressed by the friendly social nature of the AGT forums and the willingness of others to help you toward your goals. There are some pretty scary forums out there.

Attitude well and truly determines altitude... Enjoy, and a belated welcome.
ghetto3 is offline   Reply With Quote