Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #81
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici
 
70NYD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brisbane
Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
Posts: 4,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGTXowner View Post
Just to let you know that my newly purchased GTX will flog the ass of your sedan. I bought this car for $5500 and it would chop that slow boat.

And you think that Rogers GTx was a lemon, i dont think so. You want to race for slips junior. My new GTX that i bought from ebay is serious fast and you will not win.
LOL new gtx hahahahahaha
u are a very funny man
what medication do u take?

(ps everyone knows ur gtx is a lemon, thats y u could only have sold it to ur self rodger )
oh i like how u put ur name in capitals.. its another sign it really is u cus its a forced habbit for ppl to put their names in capital letters (especially since u said GTx hah looser)

also would like to add that this mans gtx sedan is making more than 170kw... what r u making with ur non existent compression and failed turbo??
Tony
__________________
70NYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #82
NewGTXowner
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney
Car: GTX
Posts: 56
Since buying the car i have not yet dynoed it, but from what i was told by the previous owner, it kept up with a Audi RS4. It should have approx 150kws with the standard turbo.

Enought to claim victory over this slow crap sedan.
NewGTXowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #83
outbakoz
AstinaGT Regular
 
outbakoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Newmarket, Brisvegas
Car: 97 BA Astina Hatch
Posts: 356
Yep sure, your GTX with 150wkw will head an rs4 with 245 wkw? rodger buddy, you need to go have a wank, i think that semen build up is killing your brain cells
__________________
So many ideas, so little time...

My Car
outbakoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #84
NaughtyGT
Senior Member
 
NaughtyGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baxter, VIC
Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
Posts: 2,447
RIGHT! That does it Roger Rambut!

Listen dickwad. If you still have your farker by the time I finish my pathetic B6T. Your history on this sight forever. I'll put my money where my mouth is. You have no chance poof-boy. I been kickin' loosers arses for 2 decades. Too easy

About time someone kicked your gay arse for good. You've pissed me for the last time.

In the meantime. I'll use mum's 304k MX6 auto to shove fair up your stupid crack & force you to stuff your gearbox again

Wanna try me wacka?
__________________
My Shepherds in the Avatar haha

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #85
phildough
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brisneyland, Queensland
Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Posts: 2,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGTXowner View Post
Since buying the car i have not yet dynoed it, but from what i was told by the previous owner, it kept up with a Audi RS4.
The previous owner was one of the worlds biggest trolls called captain dickwad rogercordia.
He is well known for his bull crap.
He claimed to have dragged off many cars yet no one believes him.
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:17 AM   #86
phildough
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brisneyland, Queensland
Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Posts: 2,868
Also mrfamilia your GTX sedan isnt the only one in Australia as there was a 4wd 91 GTX sedan at last years astinagt qld dyno day. And it sadly didn't make 150 kw at the wheels.
Unless its the same car.
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:59 AM   #87
Flyblown
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In my shed
Car: 88 BF ss, Familia GTR ,KH laser sedan 1.6 4WD Auto
Posts: 47
Talking Sometimes you have to learn the HARD way

DEAR mrfamilia,
If you read my posts about your car you will find that I have not ever said anything actually bad about your car
I have only said that I cant find its Jap Vin in the Mazda Vin database I use
The Vin I could not find BG8R-301938 was supplied by you when asked on ebay. When asked by GTAe on fl.com to post up your VIN your reply was I dont supply my vin in case someone wants to use it on an unregisterable Race/rally import to get it registered etc. So obviously you gave me a fake Vin just in case I was one of those dodgy people.
Not realising that some of us can actually access Jap Vin codes, like you try to say" flyblown doesn't have access to some special database." well yes I do !
and all you have shown is Australian documents that are not very accurate with imports at the best of times especially not from Victoria where are your DOTARS DOCUMENTS
I just checked the real Jap Vin when I saw the pictures you posted
Yeah I was right its not a 95 we know they stopped production mid 93 that is what made me so suspicious in the first place!!
I have not ever said that the car isn't what you are saying it is I have only pointed out to young players the pitfalls of buying imported cars and tried to point them in the right direction to look it up and make up there own mind. I said I personally wouldn't buy your car
WITHOUT CHECKING OUT EXACTLY WAS IT WAS AND I NEVER TOLD ANYONE ELSE NOT TO BUY IT
IF YOU COULD PROVE FOR ALL TO SEE ( AND I SAY ALL NOT JUST THE UNKNOWLEDGABLE INNOCENT ) THAT IT IS A 95 GTX THEN I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING IT AS IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY RARE. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SPECIAL ORDER BUILT 2 YEARS AFTER THE LAST ONE CAME OFF THE PRODUCTION LINE
Its the info off YOUR Aus Vin number that I used to inform people of the Victorian rebuild scheme hey I said your car is TOTALLY LEGAL just I couldn't find the JAP VIN you gave me in any databases.
I also pointed out that
Just because I couldn't find it didn't mean it wasn't a real JAP VIN . A SPECIAL ORDER WOULD HAVE HAD A VIN LIKE THAT FAR OUTSIDE THE ORIGINAL RUN OF VIN NUMBERS. BUT I COULD NOT FIND IT
YOU SHOULD HAVE A COPY OF ITS ORIGINAL IMPORT PAPERWORK SCAN IT AND POST IT UP.
if you dont have the paperwork
HOW CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE JAPANESE ORIGIN OF THIS CAR THAT IS BASED ON FACT NOT HEARSAY. JUST BECAUSE AUSTRALIAN AUTHORITIES THINK IT’S A 95 DOESN’T MEAN IT IS
Its not my fault that
PEOPLE DON'T READ THINGS PROPERLY OR CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN
I was told my first cosmo was a personal import but it was a parts car. That had to go through a non standard procedure to allow it to be complied!!!
Just so you understand that I never said anything remotely inferring that the mechanicals of this car were dodgy or worn out or not what they were supposed to be here is a copy of the PM I sent to a member who said they had second thoughts about buying it
Hey ur2ez
I just read your post about buying this car.
A few people have contacted me regarding this car so here is basically what I said!!

Ok what I mean is Lets make sure we are talking about the same car
"95" GTX SEDAN Black NOT A HATCHBACK
Ok that car is not complied as a personal import so it doesn't need a BLUE personal import plate ( double checked with DOTARS today all personal imports must have a BLUE personal import plate fitted)
IT was complied as a 98 REBUILD Its new AUStralian VIN number was allocated by VIC ROADS authority it states this in its VIN number
It does not need a Green Low Volume Compliance plate cause it wasn't complied as a LVC under the old laws/rules
Basically from my understanding of its new AUS COMPLIANCE PLATE and the import rules at the time the car was possibly (and I say possibly) brought in as a PARTS ONLY CAR for dismantling and was then Re-birthed or REBUILD as an AUSTRALIAN COMPLIANCED CAR this was LEGAL
(this could only be done in Victoria and only up until about 2002)
The car from what I can tell is FULLY LEGAL as Rebuilding was a common practice back then!!!

(my only Question with the car is its advertised build date in JAPAN of 1995) the guy selling it now said this is what he was told it was when he bought it

As to weather it is a good buy? the answer to that Question can only be answered by the potential BUYER,
Yes the BG8R GTX SEDAN is rare in AUSTRALIA as the laws/rules of the time made it almost impossible to import them. There is not that many of them here in AUS but there are more than this ONE
The standard Australian 323 sedan looks the same
BUT isn't a TURBO 4WD that is the only difference
Hope that helps

There is no low volume workshop scheme anymore
there is now RAWS Registered Automotive Workshop scheme. Yes the BG8R could be imported as a Personal Import but also as a complete parts car up until 2000
I have even seen cars that have had all their running gear taken off that get sent over as parts in one container and the shell comes over in another container months later as replacement parts

You say you understand the import scheme but say this
"as dotars will clearly point out when a importer applys for a permit for the low volume workshop scheme they have to apply against a chassis code (eg bg8z). which means they can only comply bg8z. not taragos, not skylines, busses, trains etc. only what they have applyed for.

no one ever in australia applyed for a bg8r licence! you won't find any compliance guy who can comply it., therefor all bg8r cars that do exist in australia have been brought in via personal import scheme."

The actual facts are that: the BG8Z Hatchback was SEVS LVC as its shape of body was not released in Australia
and its power to weight ratio was above requirement
The BG8R was not allowed to be imported as it could not be put on the SEVS register
Special Enthusiasts Vehicle Sceme
Because it did not have a significantly different body shape to the Australian delivered 323 sedan
Not because nobody applied for a
LOW VOLUME COMPLIENCE licence
they couldn't have applied as there was no way that one could be granted by DOTARS

In one of your posts you say that you have got lots of info on the BG8R but are not willing to post it up in case it gets flogged.
HEY BUDDY INFORMATION IS FREE YOU GOT IT FROM SOMEWHERE
SO WHY DON’T YOU SHARE IT WITH US ALL JUST LIKE IM GOING TO SHARE THIS INFO THAT I HAVE GOT ABOUT MAZDA GTX CHASSIS CODES AND VIN NUMBERS WITH EVERYONE
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID

“FLYBLOWN DOESN’T HAVE ACCESS TO SOME SPECIAL DATABASE”

BECAUSE YES I HAVE AND HERE IT IS BUDDY NOW THIS I DON’T THINK YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE BUT AS THEY SAY “THE TRUTH HURTS”
I NEVER SAID YOU WERE DODGY
YOU DIDN’T DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BOUGHT THIS CAR

Here is the data I just retrieved
the last of the series 1 gtx sedans

Month of production
26 december 1990
japanese catalogue data EPC
Color code : PZ
Code of upholstery: BF6
Description: B5306C0
Description of body: 64290001
Month of production MAZDA
BG8R-103147

the first of the series 2 gtx sedans

Month of production
31 january 1991
japanese catalogue data EPC
Color code : PZ
Code of upholstery: BH6
Description: B665610
Description of body: 62410003
Month of production MAZDA
BG8R-300001

I really shouldn't be such a smartarse but
the only 95 gtx in existance was built on

Month of production
30 may 1991
japanese catalogue data EPC
Color code : 4Z
Code of upholstery: BH6
Description: B665610
Description of body: 62410003
Month of production MAZDA
BG8R-300511

And if you don’t believe it Check with MAZDA JAPAN the company that actually made these cars and see if you can prove me wrong!!!!

Rest easy and sleep tight knowing that we were right
FLYBLOWN and the knowledge base of TRUE FAMILIA ENTHUSIASTS
Flyblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #88
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Also mrfamilia your GTX sedan isnt the only one in Australia as there was a 4wd 91 GTX sedan at last years astinagt qld dyno day. And it sadly didn't make 150 kw at the wheels.
Unless its the same car.
i didn't say it was the only one. i said it was the only 1995 series 2 in australia. i do know of a few around with different years. but in any case they are extremely rare. and to get a series two in clean condition with abs option is more rare.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 03:05 AM   #89
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Also mrfamilia your GTX sedan isnt the only one in Australia as there was a 4wd 91 GTX sedan at last years astinagt qld dyno day. And it sadly didn't make 150 kw at the wheels.
Unless its the same car.
i don't think my car makes 150kw at the wheels, maybe not even 120. but in my add i said that its making 170kw at the engine. not at the wheels., how did i come up with this conclusion. i know they are a factory 134kw. then i know the airflow box can be massively restrictive. so now that it has a 3inch adaptor, all intake restrictions are lifted (which should add about 5-10kw, then the exhaust has been replace with a 3inch mandrel bent exhaust system from the turbo down. that again should add another 5-10kw, then once the intake and exhaust setup was not restricted adding 10psi of boost over the stock 6.5psi helps massively with the airflow. adding another 10-20kw. so i was guessing around 160-170kw at the engine. then i ran it against my mates factory clean stock wrx. which i know makes a factory 165kw. i put 5 cars on him, and we happen to be the same weight. so i can only assume im making more power than 165kw guessing around 170kw. mind you though its still not much compared with my familia gtr which is pumping out around 280kw at the engine (200kw at the wheels) running serious mods like link ecu, pump, intake/out, etc. those gtrs make good power at high boost levels due to the turbo and design of the engine. at any guess for this sedan gtx, its only a estimate and not a huge unrealistic one. just getting a little more power than stock.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #90
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGTXowner View Post
Since buying the car i have not yet dynoed it, but from what i was told by the previous owner, it kept up with a Audi RS4. It should have approx 150kws with the standard turbo.

Enought to claim victory over this slow crap sedan.
1. who the **** are you.
2. what the **** are you doing wasting your time talking about racing me, im not here so i can drag your ****box, im here trying to sell my car. please go bother someone else with your bull****.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 03:31 AM   #91
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
[QUOTE=Flyblown;232640]DEAR mrfamilia,
If you read my posts about your car you will find that I have not ever said anything actually bad about your car
...blah blah blah]


look are you like 18 or something, cause you have been registered to this site for less than a month. where i have been registered to astinagt for 5 years. no offence buddy but trying to say your a trusted source actually seems like a bit of a joke. as far as i know i generally trust the people i know the longest. e.g. the opinions of people who have been registered for longer than one month.

i do give you this, you do know alot about import rules and regulations, i won't deny you do have some inside information in regards to dotars. however so do i, i've been doing this for over 10 years, and i've been a member for over 5 years. im not trying to start anything here. i respect you but i merely want to point out the facts.

please explain how on earth you manage to get access to mazdas japan database of vin/chassis numbers. because the only way i've managed to get parts for my familia's over the years is to have a mazda contact in japan who emails me with part numbers and information as mazda australia don't have access to vin/chassis/part numbers at all. and when i spoke to the mazda dealer via email, she assured me that this part/chassis information is kept under lock and key so basically short from imagining you speak japanese and went over to japan, broke into mazda and stole there database. i really don't know how you have more privilege information over the rta and vicroads who have to do massive security vin checks prior to issuing any australian vin number for registration, so seriously please explain.

i mean your telling me that vicroads inspection unit and the rta vehicle identification unit who contacts mazda in japan to verify that when the vehicle left japan that it wasn't stolen from japan. and that the original vin/chassis number is the correct one with all the relevant information. also don't forget dotars who when issue a import approval to bring the car in australia need to also verify that this car is a 1995 and the original chassis information is correct.

because there was cases where import dealers back in the early 1990's where stealing vehicles in japan then deporting them off to australia and getting them registered here, but vicroads had a crackdown on this and since have verified all overseas chassis information. please tell me how you honestly know that your more accurate over what my rego label and rego papers state. because if you are in fact correct, i would be misleading people and i wouldn't want to do that, but right now i honestly believe in the people of vicroads and the rta as they deal with imports and other cars with id information everyday and also have instruments/information privileged to them to access overseas information to any vehicle

in no way am i making this personal but im only attempting to get my facts straight with you.

Last edited by mrfamilia; 16-04-2010 at 03:36 AM.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #92
phildough
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brisneyland, Queensland
Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Posts: 2,868
mrfamilia have a close look at your own pics you posted.
WTF is your vin plate screwed on.
We all know it should be riveted on.

Last edited by phildough; 16-04-2010 at 07:35 AM.
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #93
Orion
SP20 Member!
 
Orion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Car: Mazda SP20 sedan
Posts: 1,769
mrfamilia

I wish you would jump off this "I have been on this site for 5 years" bandwagon you are on.

You made 4 posts in 2005 selling/buying another car, and then no-one has heard/seen you since, until you popped up a couple of weeks ago. And it seems that you have only come back onto to the site to sell a car before you head overseas.

Therefore, in my mind, your claim to 5 years "membership" is does not carry much weight.

Good luck with the sale.
__________________

Exhaust: Autoexe headers; Custom midpipe; Racing Beat catback
Engine: AWR mounts; Twiggy cams; Custom CAI; RR Racing UDP; Mishimoto rad
EMS: Microtech LT-10; J&S Safeguard;
Gearbox: MSP LSD; Fidanza flywheel; 5th gear
Rims/Suspension: MX-5 rims; Tokico Illuminas; Eibach Pro-kit; Progress RSB; AutoExe STB
Exterior: MSP front lip & rear spoiler; Matt V headlights; AutoExe grill; EDM tails
Interior: JVC AVX-77; Autometer gauges; DaveBs; B&M shifter
Projects to come: Engine rebuild

Last edited by Orion; 16-04-2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: added inverted commas to membership
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 07:57 AM   #94
phildough
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brisneyland, Queensland
Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Posts: 2,868
Mrfamilia,
Just so you know.
Your car is a rebuilt 1995 Aus delivered 323. It says do in the rego.
It has had the running gear and interior from a 30 may 1991 GTX sedan transferred into it.
And someone has dodgily transferred the vin plate off the donor on to the new car. SCREWS !!!
I think even doing that is illegal as I believe that it is supposed to be the original chassis vin plate attached to the vehicle.
Ohh and its quite easy to stamp a new chassis number onto a car after it was complied.
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 08:09 AM   #95
NaughtyGT
Senior Member
 
NaughtyGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baxter, VIC
Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
Posts: 2,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
mrfamilia have a close look at your own pics you posted.
WTF is your vin plate screwed on.
We all know it should be riveted on.
touche'

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Mrfamilia,
Just so you know.
Your car is a rebuilt 1995 Aus delivered 323. It says do in the rego.
It has had the running gear and interior from a 30 may 1991 GTX sedan transferred into it.
And someone has dodgily transferred the vin plate off the donor on to the new car. SCREWS !!!
I think even doing that is illegal as I believe that it is supposed to be the original chassis vin plate attached to the vehicle.
Ohh and its quite easy to stamp a new chassis number onto a car after it was complied.
talk about a frig-around car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
mrfamilia

I wish you would jump off this "I have been on this site for 5 years" bandwagon you are on.

You made 4 posts in 2005 selling/buying another car, and then no-one has heard/seen you since, until you popped up a couple of weeks ago. And it seems that you have only come back onto to the site to sell a car before you head overseas.

Therefore, in my mind, your claim to 5 years "membership" is does not carry much weight.

Good luck with the sale.
exactly. Another disrespectful toss! Have fun with this screwy car your selling dude! Btw, mouthing off on a forum when you've been here all but a few posts shows decorum what? It shows pathetic forum etiquette pal. Have a nice day......go rant elsewhere imho
__________________
My Shepherds in the Avatar haha

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by NaughtyGT; 16-04-2010 at 08:12 AM.
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #96
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
mrfamilia have a close look at your own pics you posted.
WTF is your vin plate screwed on.
We all know it should be riveted on.
lol in australia all compliance plates are rived on, but on every single familia import there screwed on. its a mazda factory thing, anyone with a familia will comfirm this. but thankyou for taking a swipe at me. do your research before staying things that are not correct. trying to make me look bad isn't working! remember im all about facts.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #97
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
mrfamilia

I wish you would jump off this "I have been on this site for 5 years" bandwagon you are on.

You made 4 posts in 2005 selling/buying another car, and then no-one has heard/seen you since, until you popped up a couple of weeks ago. And it seems that you have only come back onto to the site to sell a car before you head overseas.

Therefore, in my mind, your claim to 5 years "membership" is does not carry much weight.

Good luck with the sale.
hang on, thats not fair, i only came on this site to answer all the myths you lot where talking about. i did not in no way advertise my car here., im just sorting out the truth from the bull****. the only reason why i bought up the 5 year membership is cause i've been associated with people (roger) & (flyblown) who have recenty joined up and i wanted to distance my self from some random 18 year old. im not in no way asking for any more trust rather than trying to state the facts.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #98
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Mrfamilia,
Just so you know.
Your car is a rebuilt 1995 Aus delivered 323. It says do in the rego.
It has had the running gear and interior from a 30 may 1991 GTX sedan transferred into it.
And someone has dodgily transferred the vin plate off the donor on to the new car. SCREWS !!!
I think even doing that is illegal as I believe that it is supposed to be the original chassis vin plate attached to the vehicle.
Ohh and its quite easy to stamp a new chassis number onto a car after it was complied.
cause you inspected my car! didn't you., if you speak to people like fosgate he could tell you that its impossible to convert a front wheel drive to 4wd. so what your trying to say is that 8 years ago someone prior to me tryed to do a number, really, your not to bright if you think that. it has the factory overseas vin, it has the factory overseas compliance, the factory 4wd system., the factory abs brakes,power windows everything that comes with the factory bg8r. and the australian one has a completely different body, if i was to import a bg8r and number it, i would use the aussie compliance plate and the aussie vin number and put that on top of the factory vin number, so what ever your saying about my car is only to provoke bull****, cause you are not as bright in the security section of vehicle identification, thats what the cops and rta are for. you telling me your more knowledgeable than that. im happy to take the car to the police and rta for verification, because there is nothing dodgy about it, and im also happy to take it to a nrma panel beater for a 4wd pan inspection to verify that this car is completely original and nothing has been cut and shut. so please spare me your misleading bull**** claims. oh and if you check every single familia in australia you will find the overseas compliance is SCREWED ON . THIS IS A MAZDA THING. im sorry if you didn't know this but before speaking do your research!

Last edited by mrfamilia; 16-04-2010 at 01:37 PM.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #99
mrfamilia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sydney
Car: familia
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyGT View Post
touche'



talk about a frig-around car



exactly. Another disrespectful toss! Have fun with this screwy car your selling dude! Btw, mouthing off on a forum when you've been here all but a few posts shows decorum what? It shows pathetic forum etiquette pal. Have a nice day......go rant elsewhere imho
mate im all about facts. anyone who owns a familia and is wanting to buy mine will see the factory compliance plates are screwed on and not rivet on. only plates in australia are riveted. lol im not mouthing off, im responding to the bull**** claims of converting a front wheel drive to 4wd. anyone who actually knows about these cars knows its impossible. i didn't come on here to advertise, regardless of my posts., i've came here to respond to the myths made up. i am not ranting., i sit here showing the truth by posting up pics, explaining everything that people don't understand, anyone who truly knows about imports and knows about familias will definitely agree with me, but i guess you lot don't have any familias otherwise someone here would prove me wrong about the compliance plate thing. i have two other familias as well, if you want i can post the compliance plate photos for them as well backing my claims. this kinda reminds me of the kkk. you know the hill-billies clans that only accept whats said in there tribes. no freedom of speech, no facts, if this was a 100 years ago and i was talking about electricity, you lot would of claimed im a witch.

i only provide truth & facts. don't disregard me as some time-wasting ranter., everyone has asked questions and i've answered them correctly. if we where in a court of law every single fact would be meet. if you think im selling a dodgy numbered car, why would i offer a police inspection, why would i say take me to the nrma to verify the body & numbers are original. ??? if you can't believe in the truth and facts. then there is nothing more i can do for you.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #100
Flyblown
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In my shed
Car: 88 BF ss, Familia GTR ,KH laser sedan 1.6 4WD Auto
Posts: 47
Hey mrfamilia.
Dude again don't flame me!!!
I worked for 5 years in a Goverment Archive so I totally understand about factual provenance and how and where to check for facts.
This is not personal this is all about Factual Information
I dont have to defend or explain myself BUT for your benefit I will.
1. I am not 18 I am 46 Yes that means a lot of years of experience here on good old planet earth.The people Ive met the things Ive seen the lessons I have learned.
Look you dont know who I am or who I know.
Do you know the name David Featherstone He is the largest syndicated Motor Writer in the US. He gets a new car basically everyday of the week to test drive and write a review about Hey this guy has driven the Original BATMOBILE .A Personal friend and worked with him years ago!! and thats just one of the many people that I know
2. I have been here on the forum for less than a month so what!! Maybe I have just retired and can now spend all of my time enjoying and communicating about the things I like the most MAZDAS. Look I have obviously gained more respect here in a month than you have in 5 years!!
3. You trust the people you have known the longest as being the Most Trusted source.
That means basically you would trust your MUM more than Bill Gates when talking about Microsoft and Im sure you dont know him
and your DAD more than Stephen Hawkings when discussing the Theory of Quantum
Physics. Or your best mate over Einstein when investigating the Theory of Relativity.
That kind of seems a bit naive to me!!
4.Instead of imagining that I broke in to Mazda and stole their Database (such slanderous and defamatory words) why don't you image that maybe I know the CEO of the Asia & Pacific sales section of MAZDA MOTOR CORPORATION personally. Hey its more of a possibility that breaking in and stealing the database. You should write fiction novels for Mills and Boon you have an amazing imagination why not put it to good use.
5.DOTARS .AHH the people at DOTARS lets look at it this way, Have you ever had a face to face conversation with anyone at DOTARS. Human beings tend to go out of their way to help another Human being with time and effort especially face to face, when they can see the documents you are trying to show them or they can point out parts of the rules and regulations from the hard copy and let you read it in front of them then you can discuss the finer points on a one to one basis ,But a fax or a message on an answering machine I tend to react with WHAT just another piece of paper or a faceless voice to deal with give them the quick and easy answer, move on to the next piece of paper.
5. Tell me why VIC roads or the RTA would contact MAZDA to see if a car had been STOLEN wouldn't they contact the Japanese POLICE. As in How the f**k would MAZDA know if a car was stolen or not unless it was a brand new car stolen from their Factory and then they would contact the POLICE wouldn't they. Oh and we are taking Used Second hand cars here Arent we. Your LOGIC is all twisted.
6. You obviously didn't read my post carefully enough. Did I or Did I NOT say that I have seen cars here that were pulled apart in JAPAN and then sent over as parts all running gear,Engine, tranny , diff suspension etc etc sent in one or two different containers and then the bare shell gets sent over a few months later on a different ship with a bunch of other parts. Then it all gets put together over here and then they used to Rebirth them through VIC ROADS as SOMETHING ELSE these cars weren't stolen in Japan they were bought in Japan legally. This was happening all the time why do you think they changed the laws and import rules.
Maybe and I say Maybe this is what your car is, A real Japanese BG8R rebirthed as a 95 Mazda Sedan . Tell me honestly and I am not having a go at you where on all the Australian paperwork that you have is a reference to its original JAP VIN number or any thing that says its a FAMILIA GTX or a BG8R I can only see 95 MAZDA SEDAN no model type or anything to indicate that it is an Import.

See again I am not doubting it is a real BG8R. It obviously is an Import.
All I am Questioning is its advertised build date of 95
As far as I know the Australian delivered 323 sedan has a different floor pan and it can't take the 4WD without modification.
oh yeah GTX Familias are not an MPS so why the badges or stickers

Last edited by Flyblown; 16-04-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Flyblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2001- 2010 AstinaGT