Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Mazda Specific Talk

Old 21-02-2005, 10:57 PM   #21
platypus
living in the past man

Car: Subaru Outback 2.0 turbo
Send a message via MSN to platypus
ok i didn't want to do this... BUT this is the austalian legislation - if you like i can find the US legislation, which is on par with that of germany... reason being that these countries are all signatories to the WIPO agreement

WIPO is a UN agency that covers World Intellectual Property Organisation

onto the bit i wanted to avoid
http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/di...0294/sch1.html
this is the latest digital amendment to the Australian Copyright Laws - and while the site was hosted in the US the Aus law still applies to this piece due to the documents COE - but if we want to get picky about it the US agreement allows for Australian individuals to persecute against american citizens as though this were an extended state of Australia

all documents on here (AstinaGT.com) and MSprotege.com (and its affialiated sites) are copyrighted to the site owners themselves to top this, so by taking an object off this site or any other site, with out express permission of the author or the site owner is illegal
this is explained here:
http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/di...8133/s197.html

well thats all i'm in the mood for

please note this is freely available information to world citizens, as set out in the Australian Constitution - A persons right to legal acess
Old 21-02-2005, 11:31 PM   #22
twilightprotege
Driving a faster car now!

Car: Lotus ....... .
thank you for respecting my wishes
twilightprotege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 11:35 PM   #23
TStar

Car: 323F
Send a message via ICQ to TStar
no need for a "thankyou", but that was (so i think) clear from the very first moment; if you feel like your document shall not be available on my site: just say it..

TStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #24
boostedbatman
Manpink Crusader

Car: 1990 GD mx6 F2T, and soon I might drive the batmoobile once again
Send a message via MSN to boostedbatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by TStar
no need for a "thankyou", but that was (so i think) clear from the very first moment; if you feel like your document shall not be available on my site: just say it..
Im an outsider here but it almost seems like your asking Twiggy to ask your permission for you to post his thread on your site ???
You know as funny as it may seem I can see through simple text that your jacked off that at present you dont have Twiggys info on your site but this is as simple as a breakdown in communication.
If you had said " Hey Andy I apologise mate I had no idea that this was your work as I recieved it from anoyher site. I relly think that what you've written is a great piece of work and I really would love to be able to use it on my site. Would you mind if I added it to my site permanantly with credits attributed to you before and after the post as I feel this would really benefit my viewers. I apologise again and hope that we can work out a suitable arrangement . Cheers Pappa Twigmeister "
Damn stupid things we homosapiens can be at times
boostedbatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 08:32 PM   #25
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbatman
Im an outsider here but it almost seems like your asking Twiggy to ask your permission for you to post his thread on your site ???
You know as funny as it may seem I can see through simple text that your jacked off that at present you dont have Twiggys info on your site but this is as simple as a breakdown in communication.
If you had said " Hey Andy I apologise mate I had no idea that this was your work as I recieved it from anoyher site. I relly think that what you've written is a great piece of work and I really would love to be able to use it on my site. Would you mind if I added it to my site permanantly with credits attributed to you before and after the post as I feel this would really benefit my viewers. I apologise again and hope that we can work out a suitable arrangement . Cheers Pappa Twigmeister "
Damn stupid things we homosapiens can be at times
feel the love

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 01:32 AM   #26
TStar

Car: 323F
Send a message via ICQ to TStar
boostedbatman:

i see this whole thread as a pile of nothing, mostly because of the bigotry in it, that's why i started to answer in monosyllables.
but that doesn't mean that i would keep my mouth shut if somebody tries to take me for a fool or raises a tempest in a teacup.

for now... out of sight,out of mind

TStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 04:41 AM   #27
boostedbatman
Manpink Crusader

Car: 1990 GD mx6 F2T, and soon I might drive the batmoobile once again
Send a message via MSN to boostedbatman
Its your site,your choice
Lets just go and have a cup of tea
boostedbatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 11:32 AM   #28
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
I don't care about the diplomacy and politics involved. I'm just glad there are people out there who put in the time to compile information from various sources to make a reference for their fellow Astina owner's.

I hope his site helped someone despite the bruhah,
Gav.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote