Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Introduce yourself

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
34ZDA

Car: sp20
howdy all

i've been reading this forum countless times since i started researching and then bought an sp20 three months back. loads of great advice and knowledge and opinions from good people.

i got an sp20 because i wanted a sporty hatch and can't afford to buy or run a wrx. i enjoy spirited driving on mtn roads and sometimes load up and go camping on weekends. eventually it will become my daily drive and be loaded up with tools and gear during the day.

i found a 2003 beauty with 128k with complete genuine service history, fully stock, great nick, got it for $7500. i'd like to keep it for at least five years, about another 100k.

i converted the foggies to hid high beams. i've removed the rear seats and seatbelts and built a quality lightweight cargo floor. i've got a progress swaybar in the post, thanks to astinagt for the heads up on that one.

sadly though this intro gets a bit depressing now. today i'm home in brissy and my car is in moree nsw where i had to leave it on the weekend. after some reading here i'm certain i have fallen victim to the dreaded vics curse. i'm gonna need a bit of advice, i'll start it in a new thread soon.

good to be here
34ZDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links