This is my pride and joy its 1989 mazda bg astina

modifications include:

a set of 2 and a 1/2 inch extractors
5 inch tip (not a cannon)
full aftermarket bodykit
a set of 17 inch chrome wheels
strut braces front and rear

set of underglow colour changing neons
strobe lights in rear window and in rear tail lights as well as in front side air conditioning vents
along with 2 red neons shining onto the floor

interior has had centre concole respray along with vents window switches corner pieces and speedo shroud and has been fitted with a momo leather steering wheel with red stiching and a red handbrake and shifter bootand a small fire extinguisher on the front passenger floor just installed no pics yet sorry just put neew phantom autometer gauges in and the stereo is finished finally lol

Stereo consists of :-

Kenwood 7" touchscreen dvd player
7" screen on the parcel tray
custom boot install fake floors custom parcel tray
Kicker L7 sub
Kicker 750.1 amp to run it
Alpine type X 6.5 inch two ways two sets
Rockford Fosgate capacitor
Alpine MRD 350 amplifier to run speakers
and a load of Dynamat everywhere

Hey guys if anybody is interested in my number plates msg me about them they are MAZ-323 white on black $500 and up im chasin

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
my car in the shade rear view of my car side view of interior photo of inside from inside rear view with doors closed my car finnaly back on the road new photo
Gallery Statistics
Member: Astina SP
Created: 29-09-2007 12:23 PM
Last Modified: 07-09-2008 02:30 PM
Views: 5535
Comments: 16

Comments
Author Comment Date
Astina SP most of the body kit was on the car wen i brought it the front bar wasnt i got that from the trading post website the of the bodykit which i managed to find is from www.carmate.com.au anything else u want to know just pm me 30-04-2009
goodone hey just wondering where i could buy a similar body kit or the same and how much do you reckon it would run me? cheers 20-01-2009
Astina SP yea the car got done over stil in resto nd i haven had a licence for three months to drive it lol 04-07-2008
badboy_billy dud how have i not seen this beast around!, im livin in the gong, and ive NEVER seen it,
Looks gr8 btw!
03-07-2008
Astina SP my body kit most of it was on the car wen i bought it the only thing i have changed is the front bar which i bought from western australia wat else would u like to know but it??? 15-05-2008
akmal hello... i want ask about a body kit..
can u teel me about it?
31-03-2008
Astina SP to do the interior it is a case of just make sure the surface is really clean first and put down plastic primer u can buy from autobarn, auto1 anywhere like that nd just a few wet coats and a couple of clear coats . as far as your conversion goes maby try somewhere like justjap spares for a conversion kit im actually a transmission mechanic but we dont handle conversions sorry 15-01-2008
TE.33.ZM Hey man, nice car i gota 93 astina n im in syd itz auto which is gay and i wna convert to manual if u got ne ideaz ov where to get it done n how much it will cost. mines a metallic burgandy with 17' chromes lowered on king springs, dark window tints and 3 inch tip. also the console respray lookz good if u cud giv me sum tipz on how to do it itd b much appreciated .. thanx 14-01-2008
Astina SP hey nah dude the interior was resprayed all by me and my dad just had to clean in extremely well nd paint a few coats then clear and then i did a couple more coats nd some clear took a bit of time but it looks awesome in the flesh 02-01-2008
hitokiwi That interior looks trick dude! was it very expensive to have that stuff resprayed? The results look great. 29-12-2007
Astina SP with the strobe lights that i put in i actually imported them from america my mother imports all of the neons and strobe lights in the tail lights they are very easy where abouts are you located if you are in sydney somewhere i can come up nd show you how i did it ??? 30-11-2007
Astina SP hey sorry car is not for sale anymore 30-11-2007
Putonyourshoes hey mate nice car.. how did you get the strobes in your lights? im pretty keen on doing something like this soon.. is it difficult? 29-11-2007
tinastar how much, where are you located? 25-11-2007
Astina SP LOL nah no swaps car is for sale though 10-11-2007
cazzaclone HA This is awesome. I'd be entirely satisfied if mine looked anywhere near as good as this. Swap ya? 08-11-2007