View Single Post
Old 16-07-2006, 05:13 AM   #79
boostedbatman
Manpink Crusader

Car: 1990 GD mx6 F2T, and soon I might drive the batmoobile once again
Send a message via MSN to boostedbatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgrazier
Oh come on for **** sake. exhausts on your car isnt going to make that much of a difference apart from noise.
i have a crush bent exhaust and having a look at the bends id have to say i might have lost like maybe half a cm from the bend of the pipe. WOW thats right. why pay like double the price. a lot of normal steel pipes are now coated and turn black when the car heats up. it protects it from rusting.
if your going to spend $500 on your car i would seriously look at other options.
just remember... no matter what anyone says. when thye mean MORE POWER from your exhaust.. you might get 2kw more . if you keep your car clean n take out **** from the boot it might be acheaper option hehe
:ets not also forget that if you cheap out here and get used to not spending the dollars on quality parts then install a cheap/underdesigned CAI, cheap/ un proven cams.........etc....before you know it you are falling waaay behind where your power figures really should be
Remember that each part in the engine/exhaust is designed to assist in making the mst of not only itself but each other part installed as well
Cheap out if you want but when you get blown away at the drags or on cruises etc you know only to blame yourself for it
And just remember that the rest of the car requires the same attention to detail to work correctly

For example I will have finished the body/ suspension on my SOHC BG with a stock engine /exhaust shortly and I challenge ANY BG SP owners to the hills no matter how modified they are
boostedbatman is offline   Reply With Quote