Thread: SP20 Speakers
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #92
pyromaniac11

Car: 1997 Mazda 323 BA Hardtop
shot off an email to Rick, the guy who's email is on the "contact us" section of the RAAMaudio website. Shall see how we go.

Am i right in assuming that all four of us are looking at around 70sq ft each?

kudos going out to rick...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...o-raammat.html

got a response back..already :| He's not too shabby.
We'd have to order from his colleague Mike...because his location is closer to Aus. Therefore shipping is cheaper.
the email I received:
James,
You have done well to chose RAAMmat BXT II, it really is a superb product, I just do all I can to keep the cost low for my fellow enthusiats

Please contact Mike Tay, he is the distributor in Singapore and areas closer to him than we are to help you save on shipping!

canopus88@yahoo.com

I also recommend taking a look at Ensolite on the website, it will nearly double the results of mat products alone, cost effective, etc...Mike does not stock it so it would come from me but low in weight so shipping is not to bad.

Thanks, have a great new week
Rick
Hi Rick,

We're a group from www.astinagt.com, and there is about 4 or so of us, looking to sound deaden our cars properly and fully.
We all live in the south-east of brisbane, QLD, Australia. Your website says that shipping cannot be carried out to our location.

We like the RAAMmat BXT II product because of excellent reviews. We need something thats high quality, that will resist heat and not bow/melt/peel in our hot QLD conditions. But it's incredibly hard to source this product in Australia, at least at a good price.

Do you have any information or suggestions for us, in relation to finding a discounted price for a bulk order (between 200-300sq ft) of BXT II?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
James

Last edited by pyromaniac11; 07-11-2011 at 12:28 PM.
pyromaniac11 is offline   Reply With Quote