View Single Post
Old 19-10-2002, 05:20 AM   #22
RedTop

[color=#000000ost_uid6]Sorry to disappoint you Big Mal, but I live in New Zealand remember ???

While I have visited Melbourne on two occasions and would seriously consider moving there (loved it) if the right job offer became available, I would jump tomorrow.

(I went to Phillip Island to watch the World Superbikes in '99 and also in '00 as part of the trip) Damm, my jaw hit the floor the first time I saw how fast they were travelling on the last corner then down the main straight! ................ :O

Sorry got a bit off track there....

Mike, the picture of the car was from NZ so $NZ dollar's. The car was sold as I said before, so I never actually saw it.*It was a 2.0L V6.

Big Mal, as you said before you looked at getting the bar imported (Japan) but it got too expensive. Perhaps you should re-look at this option as the Yen is in the *:O *at the moment so it maybe worth while again?

I'm going to Japan in January '03 on holiday for three weeks to visit my sister (she been asking when I'm going to visit her for a year now, I think she misses her younger brother and I haven't been to Japan before). I hope to do a side track to the
2003 TOKYO AUTO SALON *

Hold up now before anyone starts, let me get this out, no lists or please bring me back some X, Y, Z's * *

I do intend to take some pict's I hope I make it there!

RT[/colorost_uid6]