View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #10
sim08u

Car: Mazda SP20
hahaha thanks all and yer mark im glad i did hey, as for future plans I'm taking Marks advice which was to fit a CAI and an exhaust system, before that this saturday the cars gonna get a full service to fix up the brakes and after that now that I have the money I'm going to pay my insurance lol and tomorrow my rego transfer stuff but in regards to mods I want to install a pair of HIDs on the car mainly so I can see better at night, I understand that there are two popular colours 4300K and 6000K I'm not really sure how to go about choosing some though, but I'm yet to search the forum properly for ideas or get some opinions from my mates, then I want my stereo put in from my mums car (yes i got way to geed i bought a sub, amp and head unit and my cousin installed literally days after I got my p's hahaha) that shouldn't cost me anything because it's what my cousin does, and I'm really happy how good a job he does and then later down the track I want to chuck some lower springs on it and maybe different rims undecided on the rims tho. so yer cant wait
sim08u is offline   Reply With Quote