View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 06:40 PM   #94
dfvadr

Car: ss , sp20 , 94ba
Rod,
Your son's experience basically hits the nail on the head of what I have been trying to say
for seven pages. Doesn't matter how good the computer is or how big the I/C is if you add

i understand where ur coming from but it preeman that needs the hard facts for his dollar , now as u have wrote there above your wrong my piont is my sons car had no computer an the guy that built it done a bogg job instead off spending the bucks an doin it rite the first time the reason it blew had nothing to do with bost it was simply not built rite an it kept leaning out through out the rev range causing it to ping but before they could recterfy the prob the damage was done
if its not going to be done rite dont do it basicly because you will an i garrentee it ur motor will not last
- 18"ame's
- custom interior
- kenwood head unit , pioneer speakers driven by 800 watt amp , kicker subs driven by 1000 watt amps each sub [135.2db at supernats], two 1th caps 4 tv screens dvd player
- xbox
- airbag suspension with gas strut towers
- custom plates an airbrushing on bonnet
dfvadr is offline   Reply With Quote