View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
GTi_RSi

Car: 93 323 astina BG
lowered springs, what to get for a BG?

hey guys, lowered springs are on the to do list very soon, and i can't really figure out which set i should buy. i'm stuck on a few options which i will explain now.

1. at the moment there are a few choices.
-kings springs

-pedders

-lovells

2. secondly, i have no idea if i want to go super low or low. im leaning more towards Lows because of practicality and legallity, but superlows really set off the look of any car.

so if i may ask a favour from you guys, i would really appreciate if you could throw up a pic or 2 of your Low/superlow bg astina for comparison, and let me know if there are any scraping/clearance issues. this would help me determine what might suit me best.

3. quality.... we all love good quality items, but we don't like paying thorugh the nose for them . the list of brands below is pretty small, so if you know of any brands that you think are of awesome quality/price, let me know.

-kings springs (pros: cheapest set of springs around and widely available. cons: do next to nothing for handling/spring rate and sag abit after a while)

-pedders (have heard mixed opinions, no idea on prices)

-lovells ( have heard mixed opinions, i know these are pretty cheap too)

4. coilovers! are there any out there for the BG? if there are, let me know ASAP! I would much rather a nice set of adjustable suspension if they are of the right price.
Swaybars! i love upgrading my cars swaybars, they make a world of difference, whiteline and K-mac are a particularly good brand, but i'd like to know more.
strut braces! simple easy way to reduce body roll. suggest some to me please.

as far as i know, this is all i wish to askat the moment, i may add to this is the qustion arises.

cheers guys much appreciated!
GTi_RSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links