View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 10:08 AM   #2
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
I have a pod in my BG Astina.

That black box is a resonence chamber. it is good for 4nm of torque (dyno proven on an MX5) but you dont need it so you can take it out if you wish.

Also remember to run a cold air tube (using 100mm ag pipe or similar) from the front of your car to your pod, otherwise you will reduce performance instead of helping it For this you have two options, running it over the top, starting at your pod, feeding back towards the engine then down in front of the gearbox, underneath the radiator and out the front, so whats option two you ask??? see that big well underneath your standard air box. what you can do is take your front bar off and cut a big hole in the front of your well and run a tube from there up to your pod a heat shield from the engine could also come in handy

i will try to find pics of my set up

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote