Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Off Topic

Old 24-05-2022, 10:53 PM   #21
akay

Car: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The practicality of Islamic Law is one particular aspect that truly impressed me at that time, It is a great blessing that in Islam one finds detailed teachings that result in their desired goals while, at the same time, being extremely practical and consistent with human nature. The lack of such teachings is one of the greatest dilemmas faced by Christianity. For example, with respect to societal cohesion and interaction, the greatest teachings found in the New Testament are what are known as “the hard sayings” of Jesus. They are as follows:

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:38-4.

Christian scholars themselves are perplexed. How are such obviously impossible or impractical teachings to be applied? Just one example of a discussion of these words will suffice to show how perplexing they are to those who staunchly believe in them:

[For interpreting these words, t]he model proposed by Joachim Jeremias is simple, representative, and of continuing influence. According to this model, the Sermon usually is seen in one of three ways: (1) as a perfectionist code, fully in line with the legalism of rabbinic Judaism; (2) as an impossible ideal, meant to drive the believer first to desperation, and then to trust in God's mercy; or (3) as an ‘interim ethic’ meant for what was expected to be a brief period of waiting in the end time, and which is now obsolete. Jeremias adds his own fourth thesis: The Sermon is an indicative depiction of incipient life in the kingdom of God, which presupposes as its condition of possibility the experience of conversion. More complex or comprehensive schematizations have been offered, but most major interpreters can be understood in relation to the options posed by Jeremias.

In Islam, there are no such dilemmas. The teachings are easy, flexible, practical and completely suited to everyday life, even for a new Muslim living in a completely non-Islamic environment, such as I was. The famed author James A. Michener also noted and appreciated this aspect of Islam. In one of the earliest writings that I had read about Islam, entitled “Islam—the Misunderstood Religion,” Michener wrote,

The Koran is remarkably down-to-earth in its discussion of the good life. In one memorable passage it directs: ‘When ye deal with each other in transactions involving future obligations reduce them to writing… and get two witnesses…’ It is this combination of dedication to one God, plus practical instruction, that makes the Koran unique.

11.Witness of the people of the book - اثبات أن الإسلام هو دين الحق- شهادة أهل الكتاب

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHMIDfo76oY
akay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 08:54 PM   #22
akay

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)
The following is a brief description of the miracles performed by Jesus mentioned in the Quran.

1. A Table Laden with Food
In the fifth chapter of the Quran, “The Table Laden with Food” – named after this miracle of Jesus, God narrates how the disciples of Jesus requested him to ask God to send down a table laden with food, and for it to be a special day of commemoration for them in the future.
“When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He said: Observe your duty to God, if ye are true believers. They said: We desire to eat of it and our hearts be at rest, and that We may know that you have spoken truth to us, and that We may be witnesses thereof. Jesus, son of Mary, said: 'O God, our Lord, send down for us a Table laden with food out of heaven, that shall be for us a recurring festival, the first and last of us, and a miracle from You. And provide us our sustenance, for You are the best of providers!” (Quran 5:112-114)
Since the occasion was to be “for us a recurring festival,” it is likely the Last Supper,[1] also called the Lord's Supper, Breaking of Bread, Eucharist, or Communion. The Eucharist has always been at the center of Christian worship. Encyclopedia Britannica says:
“Eucharist is a Christian sacrament commemorating the action of Jesus at his Last Supper with his disciples … The letters of Paul and the Acts of the Apostles make it clear that early Christianity believed that this institution included a mandate to continue the celebration… The Eucharist has formed a central rite of Christian worship.”[2]

2. While Still in the Cradle
One of the miracles mentioned in the Quran, although not mentioned in the Bible, is that fact that Jesus, while still in the cradle, spoke out to protect his mother Mary from any accusations people may have placed on her due to having a child without a father. When she was approached about this strange incident after her childbirth, Mary merely pointed to Jesus, and he miraculously spoke, just as God had promised her upon annunciation.
“He shall speak to people while still in the cradle, and in manhood, and he shall be from the righteous.” (Quran 3:46)
Jesus said to the people:
“I am indeed a slave of God. He has given me the Book and made me a Prophet, and He has made me blessed wherever I may be. And He has enjoined upon me prayers, and to pay the alms, as long as I live and (He has made me) kind to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed. And may Peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and on the Day I shall be raised to life.” (Quran 19:30-33)

3. And It Becomes a Bird
God mentions a miracle given to none other in the Quran but Jesus, one which is quite parallel to how God himself created Adam. This miracle was one which none can argue its greatness. God mentions in the Quran that Jesus says:
“I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission.” (Quran 3:49)
This miracle is not found in the New Testament, but it is found in the non-canonical ‘Infancy Gospel of Thomas,’ “When this boy, Jesus, was five years old, he was playing at the ford of a rushing stream… he then made soft clay and shaped it into twelve sparrows… but Jesus simply clapped his hands and shouted to the sparrows: “Be off, fly away, and remember me, you who are now alive!” And the sparrows took off and flew away noisily.” (Infancy Gospel of Thomas:2)

4. Healing the Blind and the Leper
Similar to the New Testament[3], The Quran also mentions Jesus to a have healed the blind and lepers.
“I also heal the blind and the leper.” (Quran 3:49)
The Jews during the time of Jesus were quite advanced in the science of medicine and were quite proud of their achievements. For this reason, miracles of this nature were given by God to Jesus, ones which the Jews could well understand that no force in nature could perform its like.

5. The Resurrection of the Dead
“…and I bring to life the dead, by the permission of God.” (Quran 3:49)
This, like the creation of a bird, was a miracle of incomparable nature, one which should have caused the Jews to believe in the prophethood of Jesus without doubt. In the New Testament, we read three cases where Jesus brought the dead back to life by God’s permission - the daughter of Jairus (Matt 9:18, 23; Mark 5:22, 35; Luke 8:40, 49), the widow's son at Nain (Luke 7:11), and Lazarus (John 11:43).

6. The Provisions of Today and Tomorrow
Jesus was given the miracle of knowing what people had just eaten, as well as what they had in store for the coming days. God says.
“I inform you too of what things you eat, and what you store up in your houses. Surely in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.” (Quran 3:49)
A Demonstration of Truth
Similar to other prophets, Jesus performed miracles to convince skeptics of his truthfulness, not to demonstrate his divinity. The Quran says:
“Surely in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.” (Quran 3:49)
These miracles were performed only by the Will of God, had he not willed them to occur, they could never come to be. God explicitly states this in the Quran, saying that they were:
“…by the permission of God” (Quran 3:49; 5:10)

Although Muslims can not confirm it, the Bible, through certain narrations, states that Jesus at times failed to perform miracles. Once when Jesus tried to heal a blind man, he was not healed after the first attempt, and Jesus had to try a second time (Mark 8: 22-26). In another instance, “He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.”(Mark 6:5)
The fact remains that indeed it was not through his own will that Jesus or any other prophet performed miracles. Rather, they were performed only by Will of God Almighty - a fact also explicitly stated in the Bible:
“A man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through him in your midst.” (Acts 2:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrlFch1dV7U
Old 13-06-2022, 08:49 PM   #23
akay

ملحد يهرب من هاشم بعدما عجز عن الإجابة عن سؤاله

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnRmKv6DMI

ملاكم أمريكي: لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTtMLQjo-Q

شاب أسترالي تمنى الشر للإسلام لكن انتهى به الحال بأن اعتنق الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zUUEAHo8hw

رأيت يسوع في أسبانيا/ شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYE27mDxzaY
Old 21-06-2022, 12:15 AM   #24
akay

Is his name Jesus Christ or isa? Misrepresentation .... even in the name of the Holy Prophet!

the writings of the Fathers and historians in the early centuries , and we read them :
Epiphanius in the writings of the second century AD :
Epiphanius, Bishop of Salamis:
"They who believe on Christ were called iessaei before they were called Christians. These derived their constitution from the significance of the name Iesus, which in Hebrew signifies the same as Therapeutae, that is, saviour or physician."
www.wisdomworld.org/setting/thegnostics....

Epiphanius says that the early followers of Christ had their name (issaei)
Many say that these are also the (essenes)
He says that this name is purported to be the name of iesus ( as pronounced in Greek ) , which means a doctor or a savior in Hebrew ( and Hebrew at the time of Christ was the Aramaic ! Shows this flaw in the definition of many books for parents , especially when describing the Gospel of Matthew Aramaic , which he called the other ( Hebrew) ) ! !
This means that the name of Christ iesus means the doctor or the Savior ! !
It is known that the language of Jesus was Aramaic ! !
When I moved the names of the Aramaic into Greek changed ( do not know about the Greek ) , such as:
Barnabas ( Laramie ) became Barnabas ( Baleonana )

And we go back Hecmaflo iesus name from the Greek to Aramaic ( the language of Christ ) again to those who are supposed to be iessa ( Isa ) ... and this also shows the keyword iessaei
Someone may come and say : You are an impostor ! !
How assume a name without a guide ? ! !
I tell him : Esberabivanius says that the meaning of iesus is a doctor or a savior , says it was similar to a word Therapeutae
Does that mean iessa doctor Aramaic ? ? ? To see! !
Most simplicity , you can use this dictionary type and the physician ( doctor) and will give you the meaning and pronunciation of the word in Aramaic letters etymology
www.pe****ta.org/lexicon/
Let's try and look ! !
Word: 0ys0
Lexeme: 0ys0
Root: 0s0
Word Number: 1628
Meaning: physician
Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaSYaA
(Western) AoSYoA
Part of Speech: Noun
Person:
Number: Singular
State: Emphatic
So again AaSYaA dialect pronunciation Eastern ?
It may be the name of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him is derived from the word doctor Asia ... it is not surprising it was the miracles of Jesus are all in the field of medicine !

What cut removes all doubt is what will come , God willing, one of the scientists say manuscripts Aalghemranih
5 - and read in the encyclopedia and Kibdia the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essenes
According to a controversial view put forward by Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Géza Vermes, both Josephus and Philo pronounced the essenes name as "Esaoin", which means in Arabic followers of "Esa", which Vermes says is the name of Jesus according to the most ancient mosaic portrait found in Turkey dated 70 AD which says underneath "Esa our Lord".
According to the word ( brief symbolizes ) World of the Dead Sea manuscripts says :
That according to the reported Josephus and Philo that the name is Alasnnin esaion and says he means to follow Jesus in Arabic ( Issaon )
He says that what it asserts is the oldest trace Mousavi ( the oldest ever ) and finder in Turkey dates back to the year 70 AD ( the oldest manuscripts of the New Testament !)
It is a plates written on it ( our Lord Jesus )
It was Salva before the discovery of these paintings he has claimed many of the imams delusion that the name iessaei or esaion mentioned in the books of Philo and Josephus and Epiphanius but it is the name ascribed to a place called essa and of course did not specify where this place and how they knew this Almkananma is indisputable Balbatlualve detect falseness is the emergence of these paintings discovered and written under the name Alchristola I can only put the strongest evidence and believe Dleilbasm of God the Merciful ( Al Imran )
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhlV1XXLxE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPfrnxmd2xU
Old 28-06-2022, 09:23 PM   #25
akay

Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

Finally, the evil of the scourge is what laughs!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

الشيخ عثمان ابن فاروق وهروب المسيحي من الرد المفحم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt85_Ul-O3U

النصراني في الفخ - أحمد ديدات صغير يغير موازين النقاش Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUCNOIjD2HQ

غير مسلم يسأل الداعيه المسلم شمسي عن الخمر والجنة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTM_swOOO-M

لماذا اعتنقت الإسلام؟ - حمزة في حوار مع زائر
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJWY0iXZGc
Old 05-07-2022, 06:48 PM   #26
akay

Now

pilgrimage in Mecca and visit the grave of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world. Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. The sanctuary there with the Ka‘ba is the holiest site in Islam. As such, it is a deeply spiritual destination for Muslims all over the world; it is the heart of Islam.
At the heart of the sanctuary at Mecca lies the Ka’ba, the cube-shaped building that Muslims believe was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael. It was in Mecca that the Prophet Muhammad received the first revelations in the early 7th century.

Therefore the city has long been viewed as a spiritual centre and the heart of Islam. The rituals involved with Hajj have remained unchanged since its beginning, and it continues to be a powerful religious undertaking which draws Muslims together from all over the world, irrespective of nationality or sect.

Even before Islam, Mecca was an important site of pilgrimage for the Arab tribes of north and central Arabia. Although they believed in many deities, they came once a year to worship Allah at Mecca. During this sacred month, violence was forbidden within Mecca and this allowed trade to flourish. As a result, Mecca became an important commercial centre. The revelation of Islam to the Prophet Muhammad (d. 632) restored the ancient religion of the One God to the Arab people and transformed Mecca into the holiest city in the Islamic world.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJZXfaY54w

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjoQ5-mn2rU

بث مبهج للمسلمين الجدد وفيه يردون على أسئلتكم ويتحدثون عن صعوباتهم بعد النطق بالشهادة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5jEMbBrGng
مسيحيون سئموا من صراخ هذا المبشر - منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-J7brmUTw
الشرطة تتجاهل طلب عدنان بإيقاف مضايقات مبشر مسيحي للمسلمين

www.youtube.com/watch?v=713Xm8QTinM
Old 13-07-2022, 12:08 AM   #27
akay

The souls of the prophets in the Paradise, and with them are the souls of the martyrs and the righteous who died from our nation and previous nations as well. As for the bodies, they are all on earth, including the bodies of the prophets,

And that the first person to enter Paradise will be blessed with his soul and body, our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

Jesus, peace be upon him, (with his body and soul) is in one of the seven heavens, not in the Paradise

The Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, was mentioned several times in the Qur’an
More than the Prophet Muhammad and the Prophet Jesus Christ, peace be upon them
Islam does not differentiate between the prophets, they are all brothers, and one message is that God is one, not three, and not a human being

If the criterion for the differentiation in the Noble Qur’an was the number of times the name “knowledge” was mentioned, then “Satan” would have been higher than many of the prophets, as the number of times this name
appeared close to seventy times, which exceeds the number of times that of names Some messengers and prophets!

الخبير الإسلامي شمسي يشرح لملحد بالانجليزية وفي النهاية يكتشف شيئأ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzO5ceA-RsE

يلعبون علينا_ شيخ وهاشم مع يهود Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jew-RuC_2Pw

الداعيه منصور ينهي حواره مع مبشر مسيحي بسبب عدم تركيزة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXoAqYyOZM

توقف عن التكبر! - محمد حجاب ونصراني معقد Speaker's corner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EIlGlfFig

امرأة ثملة تنفعل وتشتم ثم تركل الكاميرا خلال حوار لمنصور

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64l3jvRMKyU
Old 19-07-2022, 12:11 AM   #28
akay

Previous prophets were sent to a particular group of people and their message was supposed to be followed for a particular time period. Since previous revelations were time-bound, God did not preserve them Himself.

the Quran cannot be compared with the previous Scriptures. The Quran is unique in many aspects. It is the final revelation to mankind. Previous scriptures were sent to their respective people only. The Quran is universal.

So God promised to protect the Quran

God says in the Qur’an
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian.

Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (as revealed to Prophet Moses, peace be upon him). Muslims also accept the original unaltered Bible (as revealed to Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him). These original scriptures were revealed by God (Allah).

none of these scriptures exist today in their original form or in their entirety.

فتيات يهوديات يضحكن سعداء جدا! محمد حجاب ويهوديات - ركن المتحدثين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjNOmCg9At4
رأيت يسوع في أسبانيا_ شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYE27mDxzaY

ملاكم أمريكي- لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTtMLQjo-Q

رجع الي بلادك يا منصور، وانت أتيت متي؟ عنصر-ي مت-طرف
أhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFcIBVIhU4

عراك ايراني قوي يفسد نقاش لطيف - منصور مع بريطاني Speaker's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkYXJ0P1-Jc

الخبير شمسي بشئون المسيحيين واليهود يفتح عقولهم لكتبهم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1WJMSAxJE
Old 28-07-2022, 10:53 PM   #29
akay

The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.
Hijra of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS By Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebwAAyMfh8
Al-Hijrah: A migration that changed history | VRIC Conversations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jigdilsVOs4
اللقاحات مؤامرة صه.يونية - منصور في حوار مع زائرين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2T2KYSEa7E
رسالة إلى طاعنين في الإسلام من المرتدين و غيرهم من الأخ شمسي وفقه الله
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSpnMmU9Ls

مسيحيون يناظرون بعضهم وهاشم يضحك ثم يرد عليهم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuefPAUoIt4
إنه محرف !! - منصور في حوار مع مسيحي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHjznadSCS8
Old 04-08-2022, 08:36 PM   #30
akay

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4]. Jesus said this before he was caught and taken to be crucified. It is clear from this verse that Jesus did not come to die for the sins of the world, as he finished the work God gave him before he was taken to be crucified.

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.
5. The Early Christians

Historically there were many sects in early Christianity who had a range of beliefs regarding Jesus[1]. Some believed Jesus was God, others believed Jesus was not God but partly divine, and yet others believed he was a human being and nothing more. Trinitarian Christianity which is the belief that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in three persons became the dominant sect of Christianity, once it was formalized as the state religion of the Roman Empire in the 4th Century. Christians who denied Jesus being God were persecuted by the Roman Authorities[2]. From this point onwards the Trinitarian belief became widespread amongst Christians. There were various movements in early Christianity which denied the Trinity, among the more well known of them is Adoptionism and Arianism.

Dr Jerald Dirks who is an expert on early Christianity had this to say on the subject: Early Christianity was quite conflicted about the issue of the nature of Jesus. The various Adoptionist positions within early Christianity were numerous and at times dominate. One can even speculate that Arian and Nestorian Christianity might well be an extremely sizable source within Christianity today, if it were not for the fact that these two branches of Christianity, which were located primarily in the middle east and in North Africa were so similar to the Islamic teaching regarding the nature of Jesus that they quite naturally were absorbed into Islam at the beginning of the seventh century.”[3]

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.
Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUA2Ln4jsEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpdrcQ55Zxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29jFDmkoEc
Old 08-08-2022, 05:26 PM   #31
akay

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdNL42ycb4

How to Understand Quran if we don't know Arabic as a Language by Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueGAD-H1LDg

Is it Compulsory to Learn Arabic Language to Understand the Quran? - Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ZEVvhiLQM

زائر يحاول أثناء شاب عن اعتناق الإسلام مع منصور

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KvpCCo8Af8

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوار منصور مع ملحدين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT7wSQNoT0o