Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Performance & Technical > Performance & General Maintenance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-10-2003, 05:20 PM   #1
sirex

gearbox oil

I need to change my gearbox oil in my V6 next week once exams are over, but me being the Lantis noobie ops: don't know where the bung and filler holes are. When I did this in my CRX it was as simple as removing the wheel and there were two bolts one above the other (filler hole and drain hole). Is this the same with the Lantis? Please help

Also I had a quick look down behind the throttle body for the oil filter last night, but as the engine bay is so bloody squashed I couldn't see a thing. I presume I will see it below the throttle body when I look up from the bottom, when the car is jacked up?

If anybody has relevant pages of the service manual that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

1993 V6 Lantis
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links