Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Introduce yourself

Old 27-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #41
project.r.racing

Car: n/a
Rule #32, I dig it!

I doubt it will ever be applied to this thread Roger C has started.
project.r.racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #42
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Ryan, only the most pathetic person on Earth would pretend they sold their car and then sign up to a forum as the supposed new owner...
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #43
miah87

Car: R33 sedan
I don't know who is Rodger and how he acted before but I've been thinking and curious why he act like this once he join the forum. As if he has been in this forum for quite some time...

I think as a new member, they will more likely to be humble and they should be curious if they found a thread that is talking bout the problems of the car that they just bought instead of saying that they are talking nonsense xD. Pretty sure is the same guy... :P :P :P

Sorry, I can't help myself but to type this... No offence...

miah87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #44
NewGTXowner
Banned

Car: GTX
You people are truelly something. Do you need things tattoed on your eyeballs to finally comprehend. Whatever games you played before, looks like your still doing it.

NewGTXowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #45
spenaroo
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 99 mx5
needs some rally style rims on it, maybe touch up the rear bar. nut apart from that its sweet, do prefer them with the gtr bar, or gta-e

straights are good for fast cars
corners are for fast drivers
spenaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #46
chicaboo

What's with the agro mang? The previous owner [Roger Cordia] is a living piece of $#!T, and a fungus growth on the anus of society. So out of concern for you, many of us have extended an offer of help to you if anything goes wrong. To which you've responded with hostility.

The previous owner before Roger posted on FL.com about what $$$ he sold it for, and in what condition. Roger lied about the gearbox being close ratio and strengthened more than a regular GTX gearbox. And he falsely advertised other features of the car too...

So, if you don't want our help, you won't get it. But don't get all up in our faces about how quick it is, and then how we are misinformed about it's history when we've been following this car for well over a year.

We are not the ones playing games.
Old 27-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #47
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
i dont think anyone has taken offence miah and ur quite right.. it was common knowledge of the true identity within 10 min of the first post by the said person.
that being said nice licence plates good to see that the new owner also put Personalised plates on the car and OF THE SAME COLOUR (both back of plate and letters)
and mikey LOVE THAT LIST MATE
#32 FTW
also NEWGTXOWNER, u like whipped cream with sprinkles??
Old 27-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #48
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo View Post
What's with the agro mang? The previous owner [Roger Cordia] is a living piece of $#!T, and a fungus growth on the anus of society. So out of concern for you, many of us have extended an offer of help to you if anything goes wrong. To which you've responded with hostility.

The previous owner before Roger posted on FL.com about what $$$ he sold it for, and in what condition. Roger lied about the gearbox being close ratio and strengthened more than a regular GTX gearbox. And he falsely advertised other features of the car too...

So, if you don't want our help, you won't get it. But don't get all up in our faces about how quick it is, and then how we are misinformed about it's history when we've been following this car for well over a year.

We are not the ones playing games.
im playing games
assassins creed 2 2 be precise (just came out on computer )
Old 27-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #49
NewGTXowner
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70NYD View Post
i dont think anyone has taken offence miah and ur quite right.. it was common knowledge of the true identity within 10 min of the first post by the said person.
that being said nice licence plates good to see that the new owner also put Personalised plates on the car and OF THE SAME COLOUR (both back of plate and letters)
and mikey LOVE THAT LIST MATE
#32 FTW
also NEWGTXOWNER, u like whipped cream with sprinkles??
I prefer the same colour as the car, it blends in better. I doubt any coincidences. It's like placing green smudge on a white car. And to answer your question, yes, yes i do like whipped cream with sprinkles, do you.

I'm prepared to answer more retarded questions from doofus members. Doesnt bother me one bit, fact is i have a supurb rocketship and there is nothing anybody can say that would change my feelings.
Old 27-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #50
chicaboo

NewGTXowner: Since we are doofuses which ask retarded questions, I think you should sign up to FL.com and brag about your rocketship there...
Old 27-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #51
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

noone is trying to change your feelings about the car. at the end of a day a dog will eat its own ****, but its still a piece of ****..
no i dont like cream on my face, im not gay
uum the plates are white? not black? how is that the same colour as the car??? i was making a statement in regards to the "previous" owner also having white plates with black numbers, as this one...
are you high?? that might explain ur retardness
whats wrong with green and white.. what u have against irish ppl? or labanese people?? u racist or something??
Old 27-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #52
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo View Post
NewGTXowner: Since we are doofuses which ask retarded questions, I think you should sign up to FL.com and brag about your rocketship there...
haha Gav, they'd luv to here from him over there Roger, how many times are you going to buy back your car? It must have cost you a bundle so far inc' EBay fees each time you sell

Give it up mate. Please!!!!!! And for shat sake. Please take those pathetic wheels off the thing & put some respectable ones on & ones that match in colour! Um......"rocket ship?"......put down the peace pipe mate

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #53
NewGTXowner
Banned

Like the rainbow effect.

Old 27-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #54
chicaboo

Image EXIF info says NewGTXowner has the same camera as Roger Cordia. Hmmm
Old 27-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #55
NewGTXowner
Banned

So there is now only 1 camera between 6 billion people.
Old 27-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #56
NewGTXowner
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyGT View Post
Please take those pathetic wheels off the thing & put some respectable ones on & ones that match in colour![/I]
I have already done this, and i'm now in the process of doing modifications. Many things have been changed like so

Old 27-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #57
mikey_something

Car: 1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Twin Turbo
5 minutes in photoshop for gigglez?

Last edited by mikey_something; 18-02-2012 at 07:11 PM.
mikey_something is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #58
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_something View Post

5 minutes in photoshop for gigglez?
hahahahah i LOVE IT
tell me rodger i mean newgtxowner how come u dont know that it actually sais the cameras serial number in the exif info??
also as for the NEW pictures i though u bought the thing with steelies yet now u have piccies of the car with proper rims, (2 differnt sets mind u in the gay rainbow effect one u have the dished rims car was on sale with) and then u have a painted intercooler (lol this reduces its thermal efficienty about 50%) and then another smaller intercooler.. hmm this seems like a lot of work for one week. espeically since the car was JUST sold a few weeks ago, and the imageshack info said that those photoes were uploaded today

oh and LOL at the drilled brakes. why in gods name do u need weight reduced disks?? u know why race cars use drilled disks? cus they replace them after every or every few meets. i mean proper purpose built cars, not weekend warriors. man ur stupidity knows no bounds ay...

Last edited by 70NYD; 27-03-2010 at 04:05 PM.
70NYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #59
NewGTXowner
Banned

Wow, the intelect of some people amaze me.

1. I have camera
2. i take pictures
3. stored on computer
4. remains in computer
5. Upload the pics on imageshak
6. post on forum

People make pictures of their belongings and store them on computer for yonks. Nothing different to what i did. Because some people have requested proof that i now own the car, i have today uploaded them just for you.
Old 27-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #60
project.r.racing

Car: n/a
I wish you were Roger C. Cos my Astina would look hot with those satin grey simmons rims he was selling with that Familia.
project.r.racing is offline   Reply With Quote