Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
woofy

Car: Race Blue RS Octavia hatch, Black Santa Fe Elite
FS: [VIC] Pioneer 7.1 AV Receiver

Hi all, I have an immaculate Pioneer VSX 1016V AV receiver in Black. Full specs and manual below. Still have all the bits including the box, and its actually still under Pioneer warranty. Any questions just ask, but to preempt them.

Yes I have a few high quality component cable and some Optical ones as well. I can include them. From memory 2 Optical, and possibly 3 Component (one not even out of the packet).

And this unit came out when only $2k receivers were just getting 1.3 HDMI (it was a $1200 and the new version still is), so it can take 2 x 1.2 HDMI (DVI or HDMI (video only)) and output them, the inputs are assignable, but you'd basically be running sound via the optical or Coax digital.

Have been using it with a DVD, Wii, Apple TV and a VCR and later on a Tivo with no issues. Can do Dolby Digital up to EX and DTS equivalent. Also can do bi amping, and run a 2nd zone somewhere else in your house, eg outside speakers. Comes with the auto calibration mic, and can do 7.1 setups.

I really can only offer it to Melb people as its not something I think would like to be shipped, even with the original box. This will disappear fast I expect, so make an offer, $200 and it's yours instantly if you email me in time. I'm in Forest Hill/Burwood Area.

I'll get a pic later tonight, but its the black version and the specs and manual etc are here http://www.pioneer.com.au/au/product...V-K/index.html

Last edited by woofy; 08-06-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
woofy

Pulled it out and boxed it up last night all ready to go...will post pics tonight, but in the dark room they came out crappier than the clear ones on that link.
Old 23-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
woofy

This is ready to go on eBay, the model below is selling for $300 odd so last chance to go cheaper.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
woofy

Sold and Gone....please close/ignore.
Closed Thread