View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 11:30 PM   #1
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
[ABOUT] Trader: Rupewrecht (+ Your Shipment Information!)

Hey peoples

You'll notice in this section that a few posts will pop up with things for sale.

New and Used performance parts for:

• BA Astina Hatch and Hardtop, and Protege
• BG Astina Hatch, Sedan and Familia
• BJ Astina Hatch and Protege Sedan

I have contacts in japan that enable me to purchase things off Yahoo Japan, meaning that all sorts of things we never see here are available to you for the first time.

I'm not really doing this for profit, just enough to cover my costs, really. I'm just a nice guy!

How it will work:

• I'll post up a few items a week.
• If you're truly interested in something, contact me/leave a post in the thread.
• If you want the item, i'll place a bid on the item for you.
• i'll bid to a limit you set, and if you win the auction, i'll require full payment of the item within 7 days - either via Bank Transfer or Paypal (+3% for paypal)
• Once it's arrived in Melbourne, it'll be shipped to you (or pickup from vic) at extra cost.
• All items are sold as-described, no refunds except in special cases.

Costs involved in buying an item:

• the purchase price
• agents commission (min AUD$10 per item)
• my commission - 15% or AUD$15, whichever is greater
• postage to my agent in japan,
• freight to Australia via container (or EMS which costs extra btut wll get stuff here quicker)
• import duty,
• GST
• postage to you

Rough Price Guide:

Basically, double the final sale price plus a bit.

The prices listed are just a guide - the actual price depends on size, weight, and exchange rate.

Other Things:

• Some items will be listed as JPN in the header, others AUS. Anything AUS is already in Australia

• Items will take 6-10 weeks to arrive, depending on how quickly a container is filled. The more you buy, the quicker that is

• Any listing that disappears from the traders section means that it has been sold/been removed/expired from yahoo japan and is now unavailable...if i can be bothered

• anything with {common} in the title is something that is frequently available on Yahoo Japan, and can be purchased at pretty much any time

All other items are only listed for about 6 days, unless unsold and relisted, so be quick!

• Don't leave it until the last minute to ask me to bid on something, as you might just miss out.

• Have an idea of how much you want to bid, as there could be other people wanting the same item.

• ANYTHING IN HERE IS NOT OFF MY CAR , mike :P

any questions, ask away

cheers
Daniel

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Last edited by Rupewrecht; 14-05-2007 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added new info...again
Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links