Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > Group Buys & Special Offers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-10-2006, 11:40 PM   #18
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonus
Which give the greater advantage in vision? I live sort of in the country and have alot of dark streets and I'd like a gain in light output aswell.

Thanks for your help so far!
The Blue Vision claim up to 30% more light, so that should keep you happy while having the cool white/blue look you want. If you go any bluer than 4000K you will actually lose light!

If you flatout just want more light and don't care about the cool white/blue look, try the Osram Silver Star or Power Plus +50, or the Philips Vision Plus +50, there is also the Philips GT150 Power2Night if you're lucky enough to have H4 or H7 sockets.

Since I can see you have spotlights in your sig, why don't you just get the Blue Vision for the parkers/headlights/highbeam, and get H3 100W kickarse Rally lights for the spotlights? I dunno how the plastic or wiring would take the extra power, that is why I said earlier to see an autoelectrician about it.

That's about all I can suggest without repeating myself over and over. If you take the time to find out what your lights are, it will narrow the choice for you anyhow, as not all the lights are available in each socket type.

Gav.

Last edited by chicaboo; 21-10-2006 at 11:44 PM.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote